Donations of GENTLY USED AND CLEAN or NEW items will be accepted on
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8am – 2pm.
At Sandhill Storage house.
They may be left off at our new “Contactless” location at our storage house off Sandill Road (right behind the store). A tent has been set up for easy dropoff . Donation Reciept are also available in a plastic envelope on tent.
AS OF SEPTEMBER 2020
WHAT WE CAN ACCEPT:
- Home decor in good condition
- Area rugs (clean and in good condition)
- Lamps and clocks in working order
- Quality handbags and scarves
- Artwork (originals and prints) in good condition
- Vintage items (including baby, kitchen and seasonal decor)
- Small to Medium sized Furniture in good condition (any upholstered furniture needs to be from a smoke/pet free home)
- Mirrors in good condition
- Camping items and chairs
WHAT WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT AT THIS TIME:
- Stuffed animals, toys (unless vintage) and dolls
- Electrical appliances including stereo and exercise equipment (unless new and in box)
- Beds, cribs, mattresses, bed linens and towels
- Clothes of any kind
- Books (except gardening and cookbooks)
- Sharp knives
- Ripped or stained furniture and rugs
- Metal office desks
- Toiletries (unless unopened)
Thank you for supporting Hunterdon Healthcare Foundation!
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE