Weight Loss Programs
Have you tried commercial weight loss programs before?
Although there are many popular diets that claim to help you lose weight, it’s important to realize that diets are fads and not designed for the long haul. The staff at the Center for Healthy Weight takes a different approach; we teach you to eat healthy, well-balanced, and delicious meals—making it easier for you to maintain healthy weight for the rest of your life!
Have you been struggling with the same 10-20 pounds?
The Learn to Lose program at the Center for Healthy Weight might be the answer for you. Learn to Lose is a weight loss program that uses meal replacement products in conjunction with healthy whole foods to help you lose weight and stay motivated. The program includes:
- Weekly clinic visits with our team of professionals for accountability and wellness counseling
- Access to a registered dietitian, emailed updates and newsletters, referral to the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers, and behavior modification
Benefits of the Learn to Lose Program
- Your metabolic rate will be determined through a metabolic review test—you’ll find out if your metabolism is low, normal, or high and exactly how many calories you need to maintain, lose, or even gain weight
- You’ll receive a customized meal plan developed with a registered dietitian, based on the results of your metabolic review test
- Clinic visits
- With guidance from our team, you determine the length of the program
- Participants achieve an average weight loss of one to two pounds per week
The Lifestyle Management maintenance program helps you stay on course once you have met your goal weight. Each program is individualized to your needs. You and the dietitian will determine your calorie level and you will have the option to supplement with meal replacements. A minimum of one clinic visit per month is required.
Your enrollment fee enables you to receive ongoing support from our weight loss programs. To ensure that you make exercise a routine part of your life, active participants receive a membership discount at the Health & Wellness Centers located in Whitehouse Station and Clinton.
Maria E. Lamothe, MDEndocrinologist (Clinton/Bridgewater)
Additional Staff & Specialists
Rosemary Logue, MS, RD, CSOWMClinical Dietitian
Diana L. Scanlan ANP-BC, CDEAdvanced Practice Nurse
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Primary and Specialty Care Services
The Hunterdon Healthcare network consists of over 30 primary and specialty practices.LEARN MORE