The Registered Dietitians at the Center for Advanced Weight Loss will assist you with your changing nutritional needs in conjunction with our multidisciplinary programs. Whether you opt to lose weight with surgery, meal replacement, medication, or metabolic testing, our team of registered dietitians offer expert advice to help you develop healthier eating habits that will support weight loss as well as long term weight management.
- Pre and post surgical nutrition education
- Meal planning with meal replacement products
- Nutrition counseling based on Resting Energy Expenditure
- Recommendations on vitamin and mineral supplementation during weight loss
- Guided supermarket tours
- Bariatric Surgery monthly support groups
- Low Calorie and Very Low Calorie medically supervised food plans
- Assistance with electronic tracking and food record review
If you are currently a client at the Center for Advanced Weight Loss and have been referred to our MyFitnessPal program, please view the YouTube tutorial for further instructions.
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE