The Center for Advanced Weight Loss is expanding their services to include a new weight loss program.
Have you tried commercial weight loss programs before?
There are many diets to choose from and they all claim to help you lose weight. Diets are just that, a diet. The staff at the Center for Advanced Weight Loss want to help you put dieting in your past and learn how to eat a healthy, well-balanced diet that you can maintain for the rest of your life!
Have you been struggling with the same 10-20 pounds?
The Learn to Lose program at the Center for Advanced Weight Loss might be the answer for you.
- Learn to Lose is a weight loss program that uses meal replacement products in conjunction with healthy, whole foods
- Weekly clinic visits with our team of professions for accountability and wellness counseling
- Access to educational classes and on-line support that will teach you about nutrition, exercise and behavior modification
Learn to Lose Program Outline
- Meal plans starting at 1200 calories/day (minimum of 2 meal replacements/day plus food)
- Weekly clinic visits
- Individualized meal plan developed with a Registered Dietitian
- Length of program is determined by you and our team
- Membership to Optifast My Journey Website
- Average weight loss 1 -2 lb/week
The Lifestyle Management maintenance program is employed once you have met your goal weight. Each program is individualized to your needs. You and the dietitian will determine your calorie level and you will have the option to supplement with meal replacements. Minimum clinic visits are monthly.
Lifetime membership is encouraged and supported with our weight loss programs. You are encouraged to remain active in the program as long as you desire. To assist you in making exercise a routine part of your life, active participants are offered a membership discount at the Clinton and/or Whitehouse Station Health and Wellness Centers and HealthQuest Fitness in Flemington.
Optifast classes are an important component to your success on the Learn to Lose program. Classes provide you with education in key areas such as nutrition, exercise and behavior modification to be successful in your weight loss and weight maintenance. The same class is repeated three times each week. The core curriculum is based on a 12-15 week schedule that is repeated throughout the year.
Classes are held on:
- Tuesdays: 12:30 pm
- Thursdays: 5:30 pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am
Clients are responsible for the following fees:
- Enrollment Fee: $195.00 (Lifetime membership)
- Weekly Clinic Fee: $30.00
- Cost of Meal Replacements
Weekly meal replacement costs vary depending on your program. Average cost between $39.00 – $130.00/week.
Naveen Ballem, MDSurgeon
Vivek Bansal, MDEndocrinologist (Clinton)
Harvey C. Rainville, MDSurgeon
Additional Staff & Specialists
B.J. Jacobson, BSN, RN, CHPN
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE