Have you tried commercial weight loss programs before?
There are many diets to choose from and they all claim to help you lose weight. Diets are just that, a diet. The staff at the Center for Advanced Weight Loss want to help you put dieting in your past and learn how to eat a healthy, well-balanced diet that you can maintain for the rest of your life!
Have you been struggling with the same 10-20 pounds?
The Learn to Lose program at the Center for Advanced Weight Loss might be the answer for you.
- Learn to Lose is a weight loss program that uses meal replacement products in conjunction with healthy, whole foods
- Weekly clinic visits with our team of professions for accountability and wellness counseling
- Access to a registered dietitian, support groups, email updates/newsletters, referral to the Hunterdon Health & Wellness Centers and behavior modification
Learn to Lose Program Outline
- Metabolic Review Test to determine your metabolic rate along with the determined calorie/day to lose weight
- Meal Plans created and based on the results of your Metabolic Review calories/day (minimum of 2 replacements/day plus food)
- Weekly clinic visits
- Individualized meal plan developed with a Registered Dietitian
- Length of program is determined by you and our team
- Average weight loss 1 -2 lb/week
The Lifestyle Management maintenance program is employed once you have met your goal weight. Each program is individualized to your needs. You and the dietitian will determine your calorie level and you will have the option to supplement with meal replacements. Minimum clinic visits are monthly.
Lifetime membership is encouraged and supported by our weight loss programs. You are encouraged to remain active in the program as long as you desire. To assist you in making exercise a routine part of your life, active participants are offered a membership discount at the Clinton and/or Whitehouse Station Health & Wellness Centers.
Naveen Ballem, MDSurgeon
Vivek Bansal, MDEndocrinologist (Clinton)
Harvey C. Rainville, MDSurgeon
Additional Staff & Specialists
B.J. Jacobson, BSN, RN, CHPNProgram Coordinator
Rosemary Logue, MS, RD, CSOWMClinical Dietitian
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE