Hawk Pointe Medical Office Building in Washington
Hunterdon Family Medicine at Riverfield offers your entire family exceptional health care at an excellent location.
Hunterdon Family Medicine at Riverfield offers:
- Two Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine: Dr. Karpinksi-Failla and Dr. James. J. Vandenburg are board certified in Family Practice by the American Board of Family Practice and American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
- Extended hours: For your convenience, we offer extended hours two evenings a week.
- Patient Satisfaction: We pride ourselves on returning your calls promptly. Our belief at Hunterdon Family Medicine at Riverfield is that patients should be kept fully informed and satisfied with the information they receive. Our staff is trained and willing to answer your questions and assist you in any way possible.
- Emergency care: Never hesitate to call our office in the event of an emergency. One of our physicians is always on call, including weekends and holidays, and many emergencies can be handled in the office.
- Acupuncture: Dr. Deirdre Brazil provides primary care and acupuncture to her patients.
Ian J. Martinez, MDPrimary Care Physician
Victoria Chen, MDFamily Medicine Physician
James J. Vandenburg, DOPrimary Care Physician
Brett H. Kolpan, MDPrimary Care Physician
Susan E. Karpinski-Failla, DOPrimary Care Physician
Deirdre Brazil, MDFamily Medicine Physician
Diana Bush, MDFamily Medicine Physician
Mitzi Pfendt, FNPNurse Practitioner
Mindy Bucuk, FNP-CFamily Medicine
Heather Wise, FNP-CFamily Nurse Practitioner
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE