Hunterdon Family Medicine at Phillips-Barber offers exceptional health care from a variety of practitioners. Our staff physicians are all on the faculty of Hunterdon Medical Center’s Family Residency Program and oversee the care provided by resident physicians.
Hunterdon Family Medicine at Phillips-Barber offers:
- Diversity of care: Phillips-Barber offers patients a choice of nine board-certified family physicians (one of whom is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) and a Nurse Practitioner.
- Emergency care: In case of an emergency, simply call our office. Many emergencies are handled in the office, and a physician is on call 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
- Referrals: If you should require the care of a specialist, your physician will make the appropriate referral.
- Teaching practice: Our practice provides care through our resident physicians, who have completed medical school and are specializing in family medicine. The resident physicians offer care under the guidance of staff physicians.
- Community Acupuncture: Sessions are done in a soothing and quiet group setting several times a week. A community acupuncture appointment is a perfect way to manage symptoms in between private visits.
Michaela Lei, DOPrimary Care Physician
John S. Waters, MDPrimary Care Physician
David J. Schmitt, MDPrimary Care Physician
Elizabeth A. Raleigh, DOPrimary Care Physician
Monica A. Meyer, MDPrimary Care Physician
Margaret J. Eichman, MDPrimary Care Physician
Victoria R. Cox, MDPrimary Care Physician
Melissa Burgos, MDPrimary Care Physician
Cindy M. Barter, MDPrimary Care Physician
Valerie Ballard, NP-CObstetrics & Gynecology
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE