Flu Shots Are In!
It is now time to schedule your appointment for your flu shot. You can call our office to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
As we continue to reopen, please call the office or click here for the most up-to-date Hours of Operation.
Hunterdon Internal Medicine Associates provides prompt, skilled, comprehensive healthcare in a friendly atmosphere. We are accepting new patients age 16 and up.
Hunterdon Internal Medicine Associates provides:
- Physical examinations
- Workers comp and insurance exams
- Minor surgery including skin biopsies
- Laboratory testing, electrocardiography, and pulmonary function testing
- High school sports participation exams, college entrance exams
- CDL commercial driver examinations
- Pilot AME exams, class 1, 2 and 3
- Travel medicine consultation and services
- Destination-specific and all adult vaccinations
- International Certificates of Vaccination
- Wound care at Hunterdon Wound Healing Center
- Hospice Oversight
- Annual preventative and wellness visits for patients 18 & older
- Same day urgent visits
- Women’s health exams, Pap smears
- Routine visits to address new concerns or chronic medical conditions
- Vaccine administration including flu shots
Gregory E. Broslawski, DOInternal Medicine
Donald S. Novy, MDInternal Medicine
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE