Hunterdon Family & Sports Medicine at Hopewell Valley has three board-certified physicians and an Advanced Practice Nurse to offer you and your family superior quality healthcare. Our practice has been around for close to 30 years and always provides the individualized care you and your family deserve.
We pride ourselves on:
- Diversity of care: We have three medical doctors and one Advanced Practice Nurse, all board certified in family practice.
- Complete care: We offer care for newborns through geriatrics, including women’s health care (gynecology). We provide routine physical check-ups and administer vaccines for children and adults.
- Association with Hunterdon Medical Center: Hopewell is the only family practice in Mercer County affiliated with the nationally recognized Hunterdon Medical Center. Our association with this great institution allows us to provide you with the most advanced superior care.
- Convenient hours: We understand the importance of your time and want to make our schedule as convenient for you as possible. We offer extended hours three nights a week and are open every Saturday. View our hours.
- In-office services: Hopewell provides minor in-office procedures such as:
- closing of minor lacerations
- removal of sutures, moles and skin lesions
- cryotherapy for warts
- blood draw services
- pulmonary function testing
Congratulations to Hunterdon Family & Sports Medicine at Hopewell Valley for being named Hunterdon Happening’s 2018 Winner of the”Best Sports Medicine” in Hunterdon County.
Soumen Samaddar, MDPrimary Care Physician
Madhavi Kakarla, MDPrimary Care Physician
Suzanne Holdcraft, MDPrimary Care Physician
Christina Stone, APNAdvanced Practice Nurse
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE