Hunterdon Family Medicine at Highlands provides medical care as well as consultative services for every member of your family. Your health is our top priority and we are committed to always providing the friendly, individualized care that you deserve:
- 24-hour care: Our three board-certified physicians are always on call. You will never be referred to another physician if you have an emergency that takes place after hours.
- Extended hours: We offer daytime and evening hours to fit your schedule and have extended hours two days a week. Pressed for time? Open select Saturdays, please call for schedule. View our detailed schedule.
- Electronic Medical Records: Highlands has access to electronic medical records, allowing quick and convenient service 24 hours a day.
- Convenient location: Our location makes for easy access to our facility. Highlands is a self-standing office, not a suite in a large office building.
- Consultative services: Along with taking care of your family’s physical health, we at Highlands do whatever we can to provide you with any counseling you may need. We offer consultative services on school problems, general pediatrics and adult medicine.
- Blood work: Highlands offers blood work for laboratory testing.
- View the full range of services offered at Hunterdon Family Medicine at Highlands.
Iliya D. Mitev, MDPrimary Care Physician
David R. Polizzi, MDPrimary Care Physician
Shivani Thakur, MDPrimary Care Physician
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE