Hunterdon Family Medicine at Cornerstone, located at the Wescott Medical Arts Center, offers superior health care for your entire family in one convenient location. We provide individualized care for everyone in the family, from newborns to the elderly.
- Personalized care: One of our staff members is always available to speak to you when you call. You never have to deal with a confusing prompt system that is the standard at many other healthcare offices. Our staff members have immediate access to your medical information and can assist you in a timely manner.
- Electronic medical records: Cornerstone’s Electronic Medical Records allow us to provide faster, more consistent care to all of our patients 24 hours a day.
- Wide range of care, including:
- Annual physicals for adults and children
- Gynecological examinations
- Sick visits
- Minor surgical procedures
- Laceration repair
- Physician and staff who are fluent in Spanish
- Referrals: We can refer you to a specialist when necessary, and can help coordinate all aspects of care.
- Extended hours: For your convenience, we offer daytime and evening hours four days a week; appointments all day on Fridays; and we are even open on Saturdays!
Timothy H. Mui, MDPrimary Care Physician
Genea Mukherji, MDPrimary Care Physician
Smita P. Randhawa, MD, MPHPrimary Care Physician
Jabbar Zafar, DOPrimary Care Physician
Martha K. Anderson, PA-CPhysician Assistant
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE