Now offering Walk-In Appointments Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Hunterdon Medical Associates at Long Valley provides a full range of medical services. Our focus is always on you, our patient, to provide you with the best care and connect you with a specialist(s) if needed.
We specialize in:
- Preventive care – we aim to keep you well
- Chronic condition management – we work with you to control illnesses like diabetes, heart disease, blood pressure, breathing problems, and more
- Gynecologic care – Pap smears, birth control, etc.
- Musculoskeletal care – injuries, arthritis, and more
- Laboratory – pregnancy, blood and urine tests, throat and other cultures
- Partnering for better outcomes – healthy weight, fitness, smoking cessation, and more
Our board-certified physicians welcome new patients age 16 and older.
Deirdre Andrews, MDFamily Medicine Physician
Dimple Patel, MDInternal Medicine Physician
Mindy Ramsby, APNAdvanced Practice Nurse
Thomas Wieczenski, APN-CNurse Practitioner
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Primary and Specialty Care Services
The Hunterdon Healthcare network consists of over 30 primary and specialty practices.LEARN MORE