Hours of Operation During COVID-19 Pandemic:
M-Th 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am -5:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am -2:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am -1:00 pm
Hunterdon Family Medicine at Delaware Valley provides comprehensive health care for the entire family. Our expert family physicians are trained not just in getting you well, but keeping you healthy. In addition to treating sick children and adults, we perform well-child exams and administer vaccines, we examine women and men of all ages for routine physicals, we offer preventive care and screenings, and diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
Our medical staff includes ten board-certified family physicians. Resident physicians from Hunterdon Medical Center’s three-year Family Medicine Residency Program additionally provide comprehensive health care to our patients, including obstetrics, under the guidance of our staff physicians.
Family medicine is a medical specialty in which physicians are trained to promote health and to care for illness in people of all ages. Hunterdon Family Medicine at Delaware Valley is proud to offer:
- Complete care for the entire family: We provide family care for your entire family, from infants to senior citizens. Click here to review our List of Complete Services.
- Expert physicians with vast experience: While all of our physicians are highly trained in family medicine, together they offer collective experience in pediatrics, adolescent health, eating disorders, sleep disorders, Lyme disease, women’s health, and geriatrics, just to name a few!
- Emphasis on education: Delaware Valley is a teaching practice, which allows us to provide you with health care from resident physicians under the guidance of staff physicians, all of whom are on the faculty at Rutgers University-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in the Department of Family Medicine. Our residents are physicians who have completed medical school and are specializing in family medicine.
- Behavioral Scientist: To ensure our resident physicians give the best possible care beyond their residency, Delaware Valley offers a Behavioral Scientist who works with residents to teach the art of being a great doctor through personal as well as medical skills.
- School physicians: Several staff members are school physicians at a number of local schools, thereby providing convenient access to your children’s medical information for sports, camps and other activities.
Susan M. Bauman, MDPrimary Care Physician
Lisa K. Bryhn, MDPrimary Care Physician
Debra W. Curry, MDPrimary Care Physician
Ellen Duveneck, MDFamily Medicine
Carla M. Jardim, MDPrimary Care Physician
William J. Kayal, MDPrimary Care Physician
Patricia H. Kroth, DOPrimary Care Physician
Dario A. Lecusay, MDPrimary Care Physician
Julianne M. Lucco, MDPrimary Care Physician
Robert L. Murry, MDPrimary Care Physician
David D. Skillinge, DOFamily Medicine
Laurie Turenne-Kolpan, MDPrimary Care Physician
Valerie Ballard, NP-CNurse Practitioner
Additional Staff & Specialists
Jan Downs-Barrett, MPS, LMFT, ATR
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE