Please click on the links below for:
All you need to know about giving birth at Hunterdon Medical Center including valuable information on registration, labor and delivery, classes, tours, support services and more!
Direct link to register to give birth at Hunterdon Medical Center.
Hunterdon Education Center
Maternity and Newborn Care Center
Our Maternity and Newborn Care Center’s experienced staff provides expert care for moms and babies alike. We offer technically advanced birthing suites that are private, spacious and comfortable. Our experienced physicians and nurses deliver nearly 1,000 babies annually. Highlights of the Hunterdon Medical Center Maternity and Newborn Care Center:
- 20 private patient rooms. Patients deliver in one suite and receive postpartum care in another suite.
- A Level II Special Care Nursery, available for early deliveries, emergency situations, or for newborns with a medical problem.
- A wide range of Childbirth Education classes and attentive staff who welcome your questions and concerns.
- A staff of Board Certified Lactation Consultants on hand to teach and assist as you learn how to breastfeed your baby. They are also available prior to your baby’s arrival and after you go home. Insurance often covers outpatient lactation visits.
- After-baby support, including a courtesy follow-up phone call to all new moms after discharge, as well as numerous support groups and ongoing telephone support
For more information about Hunterdon Healthcare’s Maternity and Newborn Care, please contact your family physician for a referral or call 908-788-MOMS (6667).
Manisha Abeysinghe, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Junie Joseph, MDPrimary Care Physician
Yelena Belkina, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Jimena Rivas, MDObstetrics & Gynecology
Sara Jean Grimes, MDObstetrician
Michaela Lei, DOPrimary Care Physician
Lidia F. Vitale, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Laurie Turenne-Kolpan, MDPrimary Care Physician
Seth M. Rubin, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Lisa A. Plunkett, MDPrimary Care Physician
Denise M. Pisatowski, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Deirdre C. Masterton, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
William J. Kayal, MDPrimary Care Physician
Ruby P. Huttner, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Michele S. Grove, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Erica L. Hannema, DOPrimary Care Physician
Kara D. Goglia, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Kelly A. Frys, DOObstetrician-Gynecologist
Victoria R. Cox, MDPrimary Care Physician
Melissa R. Camiolo, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Mamie S. Bowers, MDObstetrician-Gynecologist
Cindy M. Barter, MDPrimary Care Physician
Patricia M. Ardise, MDObstetrics/Gynecology
Catherine A. McCabe, CNM, APN-CCertified Nurse Midwife
Barbara A. LaBrie, CNMCertified Nurse Midwife
Catherine Hagan, CNM, APNObstetrics & Gynecology
Deirdre R. Horvath, CNM, APNObstetrics/Gynecology
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE