Please note our temporary address during COVID-19:
Hunterdon Medical Center
2100 Wescott Drive
Flemington, NJ 08822
FLU CLINICS FOR FALL 2020!
If you own a business and are looking for Occupational Health Services to conduct a Flu Clinic for your organization, please contact us at 908-442-1674 or click here for more information.
COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE!
Our comprehensive Occupational Health Program fulfills a wide range of occupational health requirements while providing access to Hunterdon Healthcare’s resources and services.
INJURY AND ILLNESS CARE
- Prompt treatment of work-related injuries/illness
- Compliance with state and federal regulations
- Case management and follow-up care
- Coordination of physical therapy and other required care to streamline and support prompt return to work
- Medical specialty referral network
- Department of Transportation (DOT) commercial driver
- Respirator clearance
- Return to work/fit for duty exams
- Hazard-based medical surveillance evaluations
DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING SERVICES
- Pre-employment, post-accident, random and for-cause drug and/or alcohol testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Customized drug testing panels
- DOT compliance programs
- Administration of random drug and alcohol testing programs, including the selection of random samples as determined by your program needs, DOT or FAA regulations
- Audiograms (OSHA Hearing Testing)
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Chest X-Rays
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator fit testing
- Tuberculosis skin (PPD) & QuantiFERON testing
- Hepatitis A and B
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Varicella (chicken pox)
Titers to determine immunity are also available.
- Health assessments and screening
- Body Substance Exposure (BSE) Evaluation and Management
- Occupational specific blood and urine testing
ONSITE CLINICS AND STAFFING MODELS
Customized onsite clinics and staffing models are available to streamline access to quality care, promote employee health and enhance overall workplace wellness. Hunterdon Healthcare can also provide consulting services to assist employers in implementing onsite clinics and staffing model.
Onsite clinic models include:
- Nursing and Health Services: A qualified nurse can provide Occupational Health nursing services at an employer’s worksite in a part-time or full-time capacity.
- Flu Clinics: Healthcare providers work in collaboration with an employer’s local contact to set- up turn-key, onsite vaccine clinics.
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE