The above video is a detailed description of what a trip to the emergency will look like for a person in a behavioral health crisis. It will also introduce you to our support services for family members.
El video de arriba es una descripción detallada de una visita a la sala de emergencia cuando una persona está en crisis de salud mental. También se le dará a conocer nuestros servicios de asistencia para miembros de la familia.
Hunterdon Behavioral Health provides high-quality, comprehensive mental health and addiction services. We diagnose, treat and care for adolescents and adults with mental illness, emotional difficulties or addiction.
Our expert clinical staff is highly trained in treating individuals in need of psychiatric and psychological support or addiction treatment.
Hunterdon Behavioral Health offers:
- Evaluation, medication monitoring and therapy for individuals with mental health issues.
- Counseling for families in crisis to help provide a stable home environment
- Support for adolescents and adults struggling with alcohol or drug addiction
- Employee assistance to work with employers to resolve personal issues
- Full spectrum of psychiatric, counseling, and addictions services for the LGBTQIA population. Hunterdon Healthcare has a dedicated LGBTQIA Navigator, Sara Trawin. She can help coordinate care and can be reached at 908-246-8309.
Hunterdon Behavioral Health provides treatment for children, adolescents, and adults who experience:
- mental illness
- drug or alcohol addiction
- family crises
- difficulties in their work or school environment
- anxiety disorders
- attention disorders
- sleep disorders
- eating disorders
- emotional and behavioral issues
- peer pressure
For more information about Hunterdon Behavioral Health, contact your family physician for a referral or call 1-866-HBH-2060.
You can also contact our 24-hour Crisis Hotline at 908-788-6400.
Hong Chen, MDPsychiatrist
Khaja Taj Faisal, MDPsychiatrist
Everett H. Hill, MDPsychiatrist
Mukesh D. Patel, MDPsychiatrist
Margaret O. Akinyemi, APNAdvanced Practice Nurse
Mary Ann Foley-Mayer, APN-CAdvanced Practice Nurse
Cynthia J. Tholis, NP-CNurse Practitioner
Kathryn A. Wall, MSN/APNAdvanced Practice Nurse
Additional Staff & Specialists
Albert Bassetti, MA, LPC
Ellen Gantner, PsyD
Gary L. Piscitelli, LCSW
Nancy Rumore, MS, LPC
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE