Hospice & Palliative Fellowship Overview
Hunterdon Palliative Care strives to provide the highest quality, patient and family-centered palliative care for our patients through excellent clinical consultation, comprehensive educational programs, collaborative creation of relevant institutional policy and ongoing performance improvement.
Hunterdon Palliative Care works towards the following goals:
- Respect patient autonomy, values, and decisions
- Continually clarifying goals of care
- Minimize symptom distress
- Optimize appropriate supportive interventions and consultations
- Reduce unnecessary and/or unwanted interventions
- Support families by coordinating services
- Provide bereavement services as appropriate for families and staff
- Facilitate the transition to alternative care settings such as hospice when appropriate
- Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team in a multidisciplinary approach to excellent patient care.
- Educate the next generation of palliative specialists and also physicians/nurses who provide primary palliative care.
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE