Requirements & Applications
Hunterdon Healthcare’s internship and shadow program is designed to introduce and expose students to a full range of preventative, diagnostic and therapeutic inpatient and outpatient community health services. Please complete an application to see if we can accommodate your request.
Before beginning an internship application, please review our eligibility requirements. To begin an internship application, click here.
Hunterdon Healthcare is committed to providing a high standard of community healthcare. Prior to an internship or shadow program, students will need to complete requirements such as:
- Agree to a criminal background check (if over 18 years of age)
- Agree to a drug screening
- Submit one professional reference or letter of recommendation from your school or agency
- Include your school or agency contract (if applicable)
- Receive clearance through Occupational Health services
- Attend an HMC orientation
ID Badge: All interns and students who are job shadowing must obtain an ID badge from the Safety and security office at Hunterdon Medical Center. Human Resources or the Director in charge will help to facilitate this process.
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE