How You Can Help Hunterdon Healthcare During COVID-19
The Hunterdon Healthcare community has been rallying to help as the COVID-19 crisis escalates. Here are the most pressing needs now and ways you can assist:
Make a Monetary Donation
Hunterdon Healthcare has established a COVID-19 Support Fund. All donations will be used in Hunterdon Healthcare’s Coronavirus disease response efforts and help those affected in our community. Any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated. Click here to donate.
- N95 masks – if you have a surplus personal or business supply of N95 masks, we can use them
- Other supplies – eye goggles, surgical gloves, sterile gowns, comfortable and washable footwear (CROCS/adult sizes), video baby monitors
- Food donations for staff – are welcome but please coordinate with us so that supply matches the needs at that time
- All purpose thread – any color
- Rated 1/4 inch elastic
- Donate Blood. To schedule an appointment, call 908-788-6405 or email: Cconroy@hhsnj.org.
Process for Donation of Physical Items
Please call the Hunterdon Healthcare Foundation 908-788-6141 for all donations of physical items to coordinate drop-off. A staff member will meet you at an agreed-upon location on the Hunterdon Medical Center campus to accept your donation.
On behalf of the whole Hunterdon Healthcare team, thank you for your generosity during this time of great need!
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE