Hunterdon Healthcare welcomes Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex and Asexuality (LGBTQIA) patients and families. The Hunterdon Healthcare network consists of nearly 400 physicians in Hunterdon, Somerset, Mercer and Warren counties.
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Pediatric Care for LGBTQIA Children and Families
- Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care Practices
- PrEP – HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis
- Gender Affirming Hormone Replacement
- HIV Care
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling
- Substance Misuse
Our LGBTQIA navigator is dedicated to helping you and your family find the care you need. Please call or text Sara at 908-246-8309 with questions or for more information.
Sara Trawin, LGBTQIA Navigator
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE