Hi, New Baby!
August 28 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
One event on April 24, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on May 29, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on July 24, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on August 28, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on October 23, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on December 4, 2020 at 6:30 pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON A VIRTUAL VERSION OF THIS CLASS, PLEASE CALL (908) 788-MOMS.
When you’re expecting, you have lots of questions, like…
- How often do we feed our baby?
- How do we know our baby is getting enough to eat?
- How do we know what our baby is trying to tell us?
- How can we read his personality and body language?
- When do we call the doctor?
- How about bathing our baby?
- And what about that cord?
Come to Hi, New Baby and get all your questions answered!
Cost: $47 per couple and preregistration is required. Grandparents are welcome to attend free with a registered couple. There is a $20 fee for grandparents attending without a registered couple.
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE