About Us – The Center for Advanced Pain Management at Hunterdon Medical Center offers patients comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to chronic pain.
Our Philosophy – We coordinate your care among our team of specialists and your primary care physician, enabling you to benefit from a variety of interventional and medical treatments as well as physical and complementary therapies.
Procedures and Conditions – Our specialists perform a wide variety interventional procedures to relieve pain under fluoroscopic or ultrasound guidance.
Physical Therapies – Physical therapy is an integral part of our pain program. We will help you restore function and improve your quality of life.
Your Visit – Our experienced team will guide you through your treatment and work with you to meet your pain management needs.
Testimonials – Feedback from individuals we’ve provided care for.
Our program is unique in that we coordinate your care among our team of specialists and your primary care physician, so that you can benefit from a wide variety of interventional and medical treatments as well as physical and alternative therapies.
We tailor your treatment to address your specific symptoms. Our treatment options include:
- Interventional procedures done under fluoroscopic (x-ray) or ultrasound guidance
- Individually customized medication regimens
- Physical therapy and education
- Support services, including , biofeedback and relaxation
- Alternative therapies such as Reiki
- Please call the Pain Center Office at 908-788-6410 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our program. Our hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 am – 4:00 pm and on Thursdays from 10 am to 6 pm.
Get relief now!
William Bentley, DOAnesthesiologist
Walter Lapicki, DOAnesthesiologist
Peter Nyitray, MDAnesthesiologist
Manisha Chahal, MDAnesthesiologist
Additional Staff & Specialists
Eric Pakutka, RN, MSN,CNOR, NE-BC
Angela Lambert, RN
Susan Fagan, PSR
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE