Briteside Adult Day Center
16 Sand Hill Road
Flemington, NJ 08822
Email Click Here
Briteside Adult Day Center is located in Flemington, New Jersey. Briteside provides a comfortable, safe, home-like environment with friendly, reliable staff to help older adults (age 55+) in need of some supervision during the day to maintain their vitality. While you are at work or running errands, the highly-trained staff offer activities that enhance cognitive abilities and interaction with others, helping seniors to feel good physically and emotionally.
It is the goal at Briteside to provide a program of social adult interaction with activities assigned to accentuate the positive and encourage independence; to promote good health, nutrition, and overall well-being. The Center provides an alternative for care, enabling participants to remain part of the community and offering caregivers respite.
Every day at Briteside includes a coffee and social hour in the morning, a complete lunch at noon, and an afternoon snack. Participants exercise every day with chair aerobics in the mornings and various other exercises specifically designed for seniors. These activities put pep in our step!
Our participants also like to play games. Some of our favorites include skee ball and bowling. We also enjoy playing with our giant parachute! A real crowd pleaser is balloon volleyball. We also make time for table games such as dominoes, Yahtzee, and jigsaw puzzles. Not surprisingly, we sing a lot of the old songs from the 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. We also learn new songs that we can all sing together.
Benefits to Caregivers:
- Offers much-needed respite (an opportunity to have time away from the responsibilities of caregiving)
- Enables caregivers to attend appointments and run errands on their own
- Service is available for an hour, few hours, or the whole day
- Peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are in a safe, friendly environment
Benefits to Seniors:
- Allows seniors a social outlet with their peers
- Seniors are offered opportunities to enhance their physical and cognitive well-being
- A variety of activities and entertainment are available while attending our program
- Health monitoring by a licensed nurse
Briteside is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. throughout the entire year.
Click Below For Full Size Calender
|Briteside observes six holidays per year, as follows:|
|New Year’s Day|
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE