Diabetes & Endocrine Associates of Hunterdon provides top quality health care for disorders of the endocrine system and diabetes. Our highly qualified staff concentrates on a team approach to treating problems affecting the entire endocrine system.
- Expert medical staff: Our physicians are all board-certified in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
- Complete care: Our practice does not concentrate solely on diabetes. Diabetes & Endocrine Associates of Hunterdon encompasses the entire spectrum of endocrine problems. You can come to us for help with all of your diabetes, endocrine and metabolism concerns.
- Integrated care: To give you the best treatment possible and keep you educated about your health, we integrate our care with the Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management, which focuses on educating patients about diabetes and nutrition.
- Short wait time: Time management is one of our priorities. We make every effort to see our patients on time.
- Overall convenience: Diabetes & Endocrine Associates of Hunterdon offers the convenience of:
- ample parking
- accessibility for handicapped individuals
- prime location near Hunterdon Medical Center, in case the need for more extensive testing arises
- access to nearby labs for further testing
Taher Modarressi, MDEndocrinologist
Marc I. Sandberg, MD, FACP, CDEEndocrinologist
Robert M. Lind, MDEndocrinologist
Saima Khan, MDEndocrinologist
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE