- General Medical Care for patients of all ages
- Routine Gynecological Care, providing Pap smears and various birth control methods.
- Infant and Child Care, including well-baby checks, immunizations, and treatment of childhood illnesses.
- Minor Surgery, including suturing cuts and removing warts, moles and other skin growths
- Laboratory Work, including throat cultures, blood, urine, and pregnancy tests.
- Health Screening, including vision and hearing, pulmonary function tests and EKG.
- Individual Health Teaching, providing information about weight loss, smoking cessation, pregnancy, birth control, high blood pressure, exercise, diabetes, and your special medical needs.
- F.A.A. Pilot Certification Medical Examinations.
- DOT Examinations
Jabbar Zafar, DOPrimary Care Physician
Kathryn Hamilton, MDPrimary Care Physician
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE