The Speech and Hearing Center offers a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for the communication impaired. We serve both children and adults.
Speech services include evaluations and treatment for:
- Articulation delay or disorder
- Language delay or disorder
- Problems associated with developmental delay, trauma, stroke, learning disabilities or laryngectomy
- Swallowing disorders
- Voice disorders
Services for hearing impaired individuals include
- Complete audiological evaluations for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing and service
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Assistive listening devices
Services may be covered under certain insurance plans.
To make an appointment with the Speech and Hearing Center or for more information regarding our services call (908) 788-6424.
Hunterdon Healthcare offers an array of educational events, including childbirth, healthy living and fitness classes.LEARN MORE
Health and Wellness Centers
Where health and fitness meet to help you stay healthy at every age.LEARN MORE
Health Resource Library
Hunterdon Healthcare is pleased to provide our website visitors with this comprehensive Health Resource Library.LEARN MORE