- Advanced Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Blood Donation
- Branchburg Family Health Center
- Breast Care Program
- Bright Tomorrows Preschool and Child Care Center
- Briteside Adult Day Center
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Center for Advanced Weight Loss
- Center for Bone and Joint Health
- Center for Healthy Aging
- Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management
- Central Jersey Regional Memory Center
- Child Development Center
- Cornerstone Family Practice
- County Line Family Practice
- CPR Training Center
- DaVinci Robotic Surgery
- Delaware Valley Family Health Center
- Developmental Pediatric Associates
- Diabetes / Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management
- Diabetes and Endocrine Associates of Hunterdon
- Donate Blood
- Donate to Hunterdon Healthcare
- Early Intervention Program
- Emergency Department
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Hearing Aids
- Heart & Vascular Care
- Highlands Family Health Center
- Hip Replacement
- Home Health
- Hopewell Family Practice & Sports Medicine
- How to Make an Appointment
- Hunterdon Behavioral Health
- Hunterdon Center for Dermatology
- Hunterdon County Special Child Health Services Case Management Unit
- Hunterdon Health and Wellness Centers
- Hunterdon Healthy Connections
- Hunterdon Infectious Disease Specialists
- Hunterdon Lifeline
- Hunterdon Medical Center Foundation
- Hunterdon Pediatric Associates
- Hunterdon Regional Breast Care Program
- Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center
- Hunterdon Regional Community Health
- Hunterdon Regional Pharmacy
- Hunterdon Urological Associates
- Hunterdon Women’s Imaging Center
- Hunterdon Wound Healing Center
- Infusion Services
- Integrative Medicine Program
- Knee Replacement
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Imaging
- Memory Center
- Neurodevelopmental Pediatricians
- Nursing Services
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Partnership for Health
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Speech and Hearing Services
- Phillips Barber Family Health Center
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Primary Care
- Psychiatric Associates of Hunterdon
- Pulmonary Care
- Riverfield Family Health Center
- Sleep Disorders Centers
- Speech & Hearing
- The Child Development Center
- The Early Intervention Program
- Thrift Shop
- Visiting Health and Supportive Services
- Volunteer Resources
- Weight Loss
- Wellness Centers
- Wound Healing
- Yesterday's Treasures
Information for Vendors
Hunterdon Healthcare System is committed to conducting business legally and ethically, and we want our business partnerships with vendors to reflect a shared commitment to ethical and legal behavior. Information contained in this section covers various topics related to Hunterdon Healthcare System's standards for vendor compliance.
New and currently registered vendors are required to report to the Materials Management department to sign in and receive an ID badge before scheduled appointments with our departments. The Materials Management department is located in the basement of the main campus.
Parties Interested in Becoming New Vendors
Parties interested in becoming new vendors to Hunterdon Healthcare System must contact Materials Management at (908) 788-6123 to obtain additional information about the process for becoming a vendor and to discuss the products/services offered.
Do not complete the online registration process until you have been advised to do so by Materials Management.
Medical products being reviewed by (introduced to) Hunterdon's Clinical Staff must be discussed with Materials Management and approved by Hunterdon's Value Analysis Committee before these products can be used by Hunterdon’s Clinical Staff for the first time. Products or equipment provided to Hunterdon for trial use must have a no-charge purchase order for tracking purposes. Hunterdon assumes no liability for items left without a purchase order.
Completion of the process for becoming a new vendor is not a guarantee of conducting business with Hunterdon in the future.
Vendors Currently Conducting Business with Hunterdon
Hunterdon Healthcare System's Vendor Management Program has been developed to facilitate compliance with government regulations and health care accreditation standards applicable to Hunterdon's interactions with vendors and their representatives and to facilitate the exchange of information between Hunterdon and its vendors. Many, but not all, vendors currently conducting business with Hunterdon are required to complete our online registration process.
However, all vendors are required to review and comply with our vendor-related policies, which are contained below in the section titled, "Vendor Compliance."
Vendors Required to Register
Vendors who are required to complete the online registration process include, but are not limited to:
- Pharmaceutical, medical supply/device and surgical supply/equipment vendors visiting patient care areas
- Vendors with direct patient contact
- Vendors of nonmedical products/services that could potentially impact patient care
- Vendors with access to electronic systems
- Vendors with access to Hunterdon's facilities outside of normal business hours
- Vendors of nonmedical products/services who access patient care areas
- Vendors who have been advised by Materials Management to complete the registration process
because of the scope of their business activities with Hunterdon
Hunterdon's Materials Management Department maintains a list of vendor categories that are exempt from the registration process. Vendors who would like to confirm whether they are required to register should contact Materials Management at (908) 788-6123.
For more information about this online registration process, click the link below to download a fact sheet and frequently-asked questions about Hunterdon's Vendor Management Program.
Vendor Registration Information - 10 page PDF format (180KB)
To complete the online registration process as an existing vendor, please visit our Registration Web site.
- Technical Assistance with Registration: If you require technical assistance with the registration process
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: Call Customer Support at (877) 754-1636.
- Business Questions about the Vendor Program: If you have business questions regarding the Vendor Program, please contact us using our contact form.
The Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 (DRA), which became effective January 1, 2007, requires Hunterdon Healthcare System to maintain policies and procedures regarding the Federal and State False Claims Act; remedies for making false statements and claims; and whistleblower protection under the law.
The DRA further requires that our policies, procedures, information about the False Claims Act (FCA) and other federal and state laws pertaining to false claims and statements and our Corporate Compliance Program be made available to our employees, contractors, and agents who are required to uphold and comply with the standards outlined in our corporate compliance program.
As a valued vendor or contractor of Hunterdon, we are required to provide you with the following information, to underscore our efforts to detect and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse. You are required to review and abide by our FCA policy, Corporate Compliance Program, and Standards for Vendor Conduct. Please communicate the following documents to all of your employees who provide services to Hunterdon Healthcare System.
These documents are available by clicking on the links below.
- False Claims Act Policy - 8 page PDF format (65KB)
- Corporate Compliance Program Policy - 7 page PDF format (42KB)
- Vendor Code of Conduct - 30 page PDF format (367KB)
Hunterdon Healthcare System is committed to complying with government regulations applicable to the services we provide and to conduct business in an ethical manner.
Vendors are asked to help prevent fraud, waste, and abuse by reporting situations appearing to be improper. Listed below are examples of health care activities that may lead to the submission of “false claims” to the government:
- Billing for services not medically necessary;
- Billing for services not rendered or items never provided;
- Falsifying documentation ina patient’s medical record to support upcoding;
- Duplicate billing for items or services;
- Failing to report overpayments in a timely manner, as required by law.
The following reporting methods are available:
- Calling our confidential Compliance Hotline at (908) 788-2585
- Contacting Darlene Mitchell, Hunterdon’s Corporate Compliance Officer, at (908) 237-7059 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with federal and state law, retaliation or retribution for the "good faith" reporting of suspected violations is prohibited at Hunterdon Healthcare System.