- Advanced Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Blood Donation
- Branchburg Family Health Center
- Breast Care Program
- Bright Tomorrows Preschool and Child Care Center
- Briteside Adult Day Center
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Center for Advanced Weight Loss
- Center for Bone and Joint Health
- Center for Healthy Aging
- Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management
- Central Jersey Regional Memory Center
- Child Development Center
- Cornerstone Family Practice
- County Line Family Practice
- CPR Training Center
- DaVinci Robotic Surgery
- Delaware Valley Family Health Center
- Developmental Pediatric Associates
- Diabetes / Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management
- Diabetes and Endocrine Associates of Hunterdon
- Donate Blood
- Donate to Hunterdon Healthcare
- Early Intervention Program
- Emergency Department
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Hearing Aids
- Heart & Vascular Care
- Highlands Family Health Center
- Hip Replacement
- Home Health
- Hopewell Family Practice & Sports Medicine
- How to Make an Appointment
- Hunterdon Behavioral Health
- Hunterdon Center for Dermatology
- Hunterdon County Special Child Health Services Case Management Unit
- Hunterdon Health and Wellness Centers
- Hunterdon Healthy Connections
- Hunterdon Infectious Disease Specialists
- Hunterdon Lifeline
- Hunterdon Medical Center Foundation
- Hunterdon Pediatric Associates
- Hunterdon Regional Breast Care Program
- Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center
- Hunterdon Regional Community Health
- Hunterdon Regional Pharmacy
- Hunterdon Women’s Imaging Center
- Hunterdon Wound Healing Center
- Infusion Services
- Integrative Medicine Program
- Knee Replacement
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Imaging
- Memory Center
- Neurodevelopmental Pediatricians
- Nursing Services
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Partnership for Health
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Speech and Hearing Services
- Phillips Barber Family Health Center
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Primary Care
- Psychiatric Associates of Hunterdon
- Pulmonary Care
- Riverfield Family Health Center
- Sleep Disorders Centers
- Speech & Hearing
- The Child Development Center
- The Early Intervention Program
- Visiting Health and Supportive Services
- Volunteer Resources
- Weight Loss
- Wellness Centers
- Wound Healing
The Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center in Whitehouse
The Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center in Whitehouse is a premier fitness facility located in Whitehouse Station where members benefit from access to Hunterdon Healthcare staff for guidance in attaining their optimal health. This hospital-based wellness center offers the professional staff and quality service you’ve come to expect from Hunterdon Medical Center.
The Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center combines fitness with disease prevention and health enhancement for active adults and children ages 12 and older. Health risk appraisals, fitness assessments and help from professional staff can help you on the way to meeting your individual goals.
Whether your goal is to improve muscle tone, cardiovascular endurance, to continue on your road to recovery, the Health and Wellness Center has the latest equipment and services for a healthier lifestyle. Come visit us soon!
- 5 Lane Lap Pool
- Complete Locker Room facility
- Rehabilitation Center
- Aerobics/Yoga studio
- Other Group Fitness Descriptions
- Group Fitness Schedule (PDF)
- Pool Schedule (PDF)
- Speciality Class Schedule (PDF)
- Wellness classroom
- Indoor walk/jog track
- Rock climbing wall
Strength Training and cardiovascular fitness regimens
Weight management / nutrition - "Choose to Lose"
This is our way to get to know you. We go through a number of different fitness tests in order to help you determine your fitness goals. In some cases we may need to get medical consent from a physician prior to starting your membership at the Wellness Center.
- Fitness Assessment:
- Fitness Testing
- Body Measurement
- Health history background
- Goal Identification
- Re-assessments every 6 months (with active membership)
Each assessment provides the member with a 6-page detailed report showing results from the tests associated with the assessment. This is meant to identify areas of the individual's physical fitness that may need to be worked on.
- Quantum Weights
- Free Weights
- Life Strength Weights
- Magnum Strength Equipment
- Step Mill
- Stationary Bikes
- Recumbent Bikes
- Nordic Tracks EFX544 Crosstrainers
- Crossrobics 1650 LE
- Sci-Fit Bike
Sports Specific Training
Personal Trainers can help you design a workout program that will help improve your strength and conditioning for your upcoming season.
Arthritis Aquatic classes
- Strength Training
- Have a Ball (ball workout)
All Levels Welcome!
6 week series (member & non-members rates available)
See the Calendar of Events for additional classes available at the Health & Wellness Center
Monday: 7:00 p.m - 9:00 p.m.
$35.00 / Members per month
$40.00 / Non-Members per month
Drop ins also welcome!
Instructor: Dein Shapiro 3rd degree black belt
Member-Jersey Bushido Kai, 20 Years
Child care is available for a low monthly fee. Unlimited access to child care is billed directly to you account. Stop by the Reception Desk to complete a Child Care form by end of the month to be eligible for next month’s billing. Hourly rates are available, see the front desk receptionist for more details.
Swim Lessons are offered to adults and children on an individual or semi-private basis. Children can also participate in group swim lessons ranging from waterbabies to level 5 (see descriptions below).
Ages range from 4 to 18 months. This is a fun time in the water with A parent while learning swimming and safety skills.
Ages range from 18 months to 4 years old. This class continues teaching swimming skills and safety. Children will become familiar with going under water and becoming more independent in the water with the help of a parent. Modifications for all swimming drills will be shown to meet your child’s needs.
(mixed levels) In this class ages range from 4 months to 4 years old. Modifications are shown to give older children a challenge and younger babies a happy experience in the water.
Level 1 and Level 2
Water Exploration and Primary Skills – This class combines the first two Red Cross levels of swimming in one class. If this is your child’s first experience in the water or your child can go under water and swim short distances on their own, then this class is for them. Learn to swim on your back, beginner stroke and travel the length of the pool. This class is taught with TLC as your child learns a love and respect for the water. Safety Skills are always reinforced in each class.
Stroke Readiness – This class is for those who have completed Red Cross level 2. Your child can swim the length of the pool in both back float position and prone position. They are able to jump in and return to the side on their own. They are now ready to learn to coordinate their swimming strokes. Front crawl with rotary breathing, introduction to the elementary backstroke, swimming under water and backstroke are among the skills taught at this level.
Stroke Development – This class is for those that have completed Red Cross level 3. The breaststrokes and sidestroke are introduced. Your child will become a strong swimmer at completion of this class and will know how to act in an emergency.
Stroke Refinement – Build endurance while improving coordination of breaststroke, backstroke, and sidestroke.
Participants are assessed prior to placement in classes. Class sizes are limited. Call for dates, times and fees. (908) 534-7600.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday
6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For more information call 908-534-7600.