- Advanced Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Branchburg Family Health Center
- Breast Care Program
- Bright Tomorrows Preschool and Child Care Center
- Briteside Adult Day Center
- Cancer Care
- Cancer Redirect
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Center for Advanced Weight Loss
- Center for Bone and Joint Health
- Center for Healthy Aging
- Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management
- Central Jersey Regional Memory Center
- Child Development Center
- Cornerstone Family Practice
- CPR Training Center
- Delaware Valley Family Health Center
- Developmental Pediatric Associates
- Diabetes / Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Managment
- Diabetes and Endocrine Associates of Hunterdon
- Donate to Hunterdon Healthcare
- Early Intervention Program
- Emergency Department
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Hearing Aids
- Heart & Vascular Care
- Highlands Family Health Center
- Hip Replacement
- Home Health
- Hopewell Family Practice
- Hopewell Family Practice at Pennington
- How to Make an Appointment
- Hunterdon Behavioral Health
- Hunterdon Center for Dermatology
- Hunterdon County Special Child Health Services Case Management Unit
- Hunterdon Family Medicine
- Hunterdon Health and Wellness Centers
- Hunterdon Healthy Connections
- Hunterdon Infectious Disease Specialists
- Hunterdon Lifeline
- Hunterdon Medical Center Foundation
- Hunterdon Pediatric Associates
- Hunterdon Regional Breast Care Program
- Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center
- Hunterdon Regional Community Health
- Hunterdon Regional Pharmacy
- Hunterdon Women’s Imaging Center
- Hunterdon Wound Healing Center
- Infusion Services
- Knee Replacement
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Imaging
- Memory Center
- Neurodevelopmental Pediatricians
- Nursing Services
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Partnership for Health
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Speech and Hearing Services
- Phillips Barber Family Health Center
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Primary Care
- Psychiatric Associates of Hunterdon
- Pulmonary Care
- Riverfield Family Health Center
- Sleep Disorders Centers
- Speech & Hearing
- The Child Development Center
- The Early Intervention Program
- Visiting Health and Supportive Services
- Volunteer Resources
- Weight Loss
- Wellness Centers
- Wound Healing
Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center in Clinton
Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center in Clinton is a premier fitness facility where patients and members can access Hunterdon Healthcare clinicians and staff for guidance in attaining optimum health and rehabilitation. Following in the steps of the Health and Wellness Whitehouse Station campus which has served the community for 10 years, the Clinton campus approach focuses on the overall wellness of its members, regardless of their fitness level.
Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center integrates fitness, disease prevention and health enhancement. Health risk appraisals, fitness assessments and access to professional staff help you reach your individual goals. Whether your health goal is to improve muscle tone, increase cardiovascular endurance, or continue your road to recover, the Health and Wellness Center provides the latest equipment and services for your healthy lifestyle.
This hospital-based center offers the professional staff and quality service you’ve come to expect from Hunterdon Healthcare.
As a member you will enjoy the benefits of a personalized health risk appraisal and fitness assessment prior to beginning your individually tailored program. Personal trainers are available to help you get started and stay motivated. You’ll also enjoy access to our health education staff and wellness classroom for programs focusing on a variety of health-related topics.
- Five-lane lap pool and therapy pool
- Weight-training equipment / free weight area
- Aerobics, yoga and spin studios
- Other Group Fitness Descriptions
- Group Fitness Schedules (PDF)
- Pool Schedule (PDF)
- Speciality Class Schedule (PDF)
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Indoor walking / jogging track
- Co-ed whirlpool, sauna and steam rooms
- Complete locker facilities
- Health risk appraisal
- Fitness assessment
- Personalized fitness program
- Access to personal trainers
- Licensed and certified staff
- Medical staff oversight
- Health-related educational programs
- Physical therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (stage 3)
- Personal training
- Aquatic exercise classes
- Massage Therapy
- Yoga, Tai Ji, Kung Fu
- Weight management / nutrition - "Choose to Lose"
- Senior fitness
- Special population programming
- Community support programs
- Pre & post natal programs
- Arthritis programs
- Child sitting
Swim Lessons are offered to adults and children on an individual or semi-private basis. Children can also participate in group swim lessons ranging from waterbabies to level 5 (see descriptions below).
Ages range from 4 to 18 months. This is a fun time in the water with A parent while learning swimming and safety skills.
Ages range from 18 months to 4 years old. This class continues teaching swimming skills and safety. Children will become familiar with going under water and becoming more independent in the water with the help of a parent. Modifications for all swimming drills will be shown to meet your child’s needs.
(mixed levels) In this class ages range from 4 months to 4 years old. Modifications are shown to give older children a challenge and younger babies a happy experience in the water.
Level 1 and Level 2
Water Exploration and Primary Skills – This class combines the first two Red Cross levels of swimming in one class. If this is your child’s first experience in the water or your child can go under water and swim short distances on their own, then this class is for them. Learn to swim on your back, beginner stroke and travel the length of the pool. This class is taught with TLC as your child learns a love and respect for the water. Safety Skills are always reinforced in each class.
Stroke Readiness – This class is for those who have completed Red Cross level 2. Your child can swim the length of the pool in both back float position and prone position. They are able to jump in and return to the side on their own. They are now ready to learn to coordinate their swimming strokes. Front crawl with rotary breathing, introduction to the elementary backstroke, swimming under water and backstroke are among the skills taught at this level.
Stroke Development – This class is for those that have completed Red Cross level 3. The breaststrokes and sidestroke are introduced. Your child will become a strong swimmer at completion of this class and will know how to act in an emergency.
Stroke Refinement – Build endurance while improving coordination of breaststroke, backstroke, and sidestroke.
Participants are assessed prior to placement in classes. Class sizes are limited. Call for dates, times and fees. (908)735-6884 x 0.
Master Swim Program
The HHWC Master Swim Program offers a structured workout for fitness, technique development and triathlon training. The workouts are designed to help swimmers improve technique, endurance and aerobic conditioning under the direction of a coach.
The Benefits of the master swim program are:
- Improved fitness
- Triathlon Training
- Coached Workouts
- Encouragement and Motivation
- Improve technique
- Camaraderie and Fun
We welcome all swimmers who want to make a commitment to yourself to become the best you can be. Swimming offers many benefits, but its greatest value is a better you!
Drop In Rates
Program is ongoing
Tuesdays 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thursdays 5:15-6:45 a.m. (Starting the week of Nov. 1st).
To register please call: 908-735-6884 x 0
Triathlon Training Program
Looking to improve your performance in one or all of the following events?
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 5: 00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For more information call 908-735-6884.