- Advanced Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Branchburg Family Health Center
- Breast Care Program
- Bright Tomorrows Preschool and Child Care Center
- Briteside Adult Day Center
- Cancer Care
- Cancer Redirect
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Center for Advanced Weight Loss
- Center for Bone and Joint Health
- Center for Healthy Aging
- Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management
- Central Jersey Regional Memory Center
- Child Development Center
- Cornerstone Family Practice
- CPR Training Center
- Delaware Valley Family Health Center
- Developmental Pediatric Associates
- Diabetes / Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Managment
- Diabetes and Endocrine Associates of Hunterdon
- Donate to Hunterdon Healthcare
- Early Intervention Program
- Emergency Department
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Hearing Aids
- Heart & Vascular Care
- Highlands Family Health Center
- Hip Replacement
- Home Health
- Hopewell Family Practice
- Hopewell Family Practice at Pennington
- How to Make an Appointment
- Hunterdon Behavioral Health
- Hunterdon Center for Dermatology
- Hunterdon County Special Child Health Services Case Management Unit
- Hunterdon Family Medicine
- Hunterdon Health and Wellness Centers
- Hunterdon Healthy Connections
- Hunterdon Infectious Disease Specialists
- Hunterdon Lifeline
- Hunterdon Medical Center Foundation
- Hunterdon Pediatric Associates
- Hunterdon Regional Breast Care Program
- Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center
- Hunterdon Regional Community Health
- Hunterdon Regional Pharmacy
- Hunterdon Women’s Imaging Center
- Hunterdon Wound Healing Center
- Infusion Services
- Knee Replacement
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Imaging
- Memory Center
- Neurodevelopmental Pediatricians
- Nursing Services
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Partnership for Health
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Speech and Hearing Services
- Phillips Barber Family Health Center
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Primary Care
- Psychiatric Associates of Hunterdon
- Pulmonary Care
- Riverfield Family Health Center
- Sleep Disorders Centers
- Speech & Hearing
- The Child Development Center
- The Early Intervention Program
- Visiting Health and Supportive Services
- Volunteer Resources
- Weight Loss
- Wellness Centers
- Wound Healing
Hunterdon Medical Center Home Health Services
Home Health Services is a non-profit home health agency certified by the federal government, licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health, and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Our Team Approach
At Home Health Services, each patient’s program is carefully guided and planned so that all care is integrated for maximum benefit. Our team includes:
- Home Care Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aides
Your Physician’s Role
Your physician plays a key role in developing your special home health care program. Your physician also reviews the Plan of Care periodically to ensure that your current healthcare needs are being met.
Your role in your care:
Patient Education is an important part of your care.
The Home Health Services staff of nurses, therapists, Social Workers, and Home Health Aides will work with you to find ways to help you feel better, manage your chronic illness, or recover sooner. They can answer your questions about medication or symptom management, therapeutic regimens, and better nutrition. They are your personal "team"!
As the leader of your care team, you should feel free to participate in decisions about your care, ask questions, and make suggestions. After all, no one knows you as well as you do!
Who Is Eligible?
In order to be eligible for admission to Home Health Services, patients
- Are homebound (unable to leave home without assistance)
- Have ongoing medical supervision and orders from a physician
- Require periodic visits from at least one of four primary services
- skilled nursing
- physical therapy
- occupational therapy
- speech language therapy
You should also know that...
Patients need no prior hospitalization to qualify for home health care.
The frequency of visits and duration of your care are determined by your physician and the professional Home Health staff based on short and long-term patient goals.
If home health care is not indicated, your physician is consulted, and he or she may refer you to another community agency or service.
For More Information Call (908) 788-6138.
Hunterdon Regional Community Health
Your Partner in Community Caring
- Home Health Aides
- Home Infusion
- Respite care
- Companion Service
- Lifeline Personal Emergency Response Service
Hunterdon Regional Community Health is an alliance of professional, caring home care service providers. Their specialty is in identifying, planning and providing the best care to meet the special needs of their patients.
Hunterdon Regional Community Health may have the help you need if…
- Your aging parent requires help with the activities of daily living…
- Your employees are concerned about an elderly family member who is home alone…
- Your family is exploring the options in end-of-life care.
Whether it’s an assessment of physical capability, blood testing, or a personal emergency response system. HRCH has the skill and the staff to provide the in-home support you and your family members are looking for.
If your club or organization would like to host a presentation on a health topic or issue, please contact our Speaker's Bureau to make arrangements.