- Advanced Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Blood Donation
- Branchburg Family Health Center
- Breast Care Program
- Bright Tomorrows Preschool and Child Care Center
- Briteside Adult Day Center
- Cancer Care
- Cancer Redirect
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Center for Advanced Weight Loss
- Center for Bone and Joint Health
- Center for Healthy Aging
- Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management
- Central Jersey Regional Memory Center
- Child Development Center
- Cornerstone Family Practice
- CPR Training Center
- Delaware Valley Family Health Center
- Developmental Pediatric Associates
- Diabetes / Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Management
- Diabetes and Endocrine Associates of Hunterdon
- Donate Blood
- Donate to Hunterdon Healthcare
- Early Intervention Program
- Emergency Department
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Hearing Aids
- Heart & Vascular Care
- Highlands Family Health Center
- Hip Replacement
- Home Health
- Hopewell Family Practice & Sports Medicine
- Hopewell Family Practice at Pennington
- How to Make an Appointment
- Hunterdon Behavioral Health
- Hunterdon Center for Dermatology
- Hunterdon County Special Child Health Services Case Management Unit
- Hunterdon Health and Wellness Centers
- Hunterdon Healthy Connections
- Hunterdon Infectious Disease Specialists
- Hunterdon Lifeline
- Hunterdon Medical Center Foundation
- Hunterdon Pediatric Associates
- Hunterdon Regional Breast Care Program
- Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center
- Hunterdon Regional Community Health
- Hunterdon Regional Pharmacy
- Hunterdon Women’s Imaging Center
- Hunterdon Wound Healing Center
- Infusion Services
- Integrative Medicine Program
- Knee Replacement
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Imaging
- Memory Center
- Neurodevelopmental Pediatricians
- Nursing Services
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Partnership for Health
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Speech and Hearing Services
- Phillips Barber Family Health Center
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Primary Care
- Psychiatric Associates of Hunterdon
- Pulmonary Care
- Riverfield Family Health Center
- Sleep Disorders Centers
- Speech & Hearing
- The Child Development Center
- The Early Intervention Program
- Visiting Health and Supportive Services
- Volunteer Resources
- Weight Loss
- Wellness Centers
- Wound Healing
Center for Healthy Aging
Our goal is to optimize the quality of life for older adults, their caregivers and family members. Our Programs Include:
A comprehensive evaluation of the older adult by a team of health care professionals specializing in geriatrics (care of the older adult).
Since your health represents a combination of many complex factors, your Geriatric Assessment will gather information about health habits, lifestyle and living arrangements, home safety, and other aspects of your life. Social workers or nurses from the Geriatric Assessment team will examine these issues with you.
A geriatrician (a physician specializing in the care of the elderly) or geriatric nurse practitioner will conduct your physical examination, which includes a complete health history for you and your family.
Following your physical examination and information gathering, the physician may order additional tests, blood work or x-rays. These may be conducted immediately following your examination.
Faint and Fall Program
The first dedicated multi-specialty center for patients suffering from faints and falls in Hunterdon County. Seeing multiple physicians over an extended period of time can cause anxiety, unnecessary tests, and risks of injury or hospitalization while you wait for proper treatment.
At the Faint & Fall Center, you can see the right doctor and get all of the right tests in one place. You'll be seen by a doctor who is an expert in evaluating faints and falls. The specialists you need to see will come to you at the center, rather than you visitng multiple locations. The Faint & Fall specialists use recommended guidelines to order only the most appropriate tests for you, resulting in fewer unnecessary procedures, a much shorter time to diagnosis, and increased peace of mind. Our comprehensive approach to the evaluation and treatment of fainting and falling helps to reduce your risk of a faint or fall related injury and prevent expensive inpatient hospital stays.
If you've had an episode of unexplained fainting or falling, you might be concerned that it could happen again at any moment.
There are many possible reasons for fainting and falling, including cardiac conditions, neurological causes, metabolic disorders and even stress.
Call today to make an appointment - 908-788-6373
Defensive driving course for 50+ drivers. Given once a month,co-sponsored with the AARP.
"The Aging Experience"
sensitivity training for the professional and non-professional caregiver. Participants learn and "feel" what it is like to be aged.
an annual educational program for seniors, usually given in the spring.
At Hunterdon Medical Center
- Caregivers support group for nurses
- Arthritis support group
For more information please call (908) 788-6373.
If your club or organization would like to host a presentation on a health topic or issue, please contact our Speaker's Bureau to make arrangements.